The PALS course is designed to improve outcomes for pediatric patients by providing pediatric healthcare workers with the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently and effectively recognize and intervene in respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest.
The course is aimed at professionals who must be credentialed as a requirement for employment or practice.
*Available by Appointment
This course covers these topics
- Pediatric emergencies
- Concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- PALS treatment algorithms
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
This course is intended for
- Emergency room, family and other physicians
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Intensive-Care and Critical-care providers
Suggested text and learning
You are required to have the current textbook for this course. If you already own one or have access to one before, during, and after the class, you do not need to purchase one here.