Hooray! Infection rates have reached a considerable decline in Santa Cruz County.
It is clear our hard work has begun to pay off.
However, as most of you already know, the hard work doesn’t stop until the game is over.
Therefore, we wanted to fill you in on our updated Covid-19 prevention policy:
It starts at the door:
- All students and staff are asked to self-screen for symptoms the front door, prior to entering
Masking and physical distancing:
- We ask you to don a mask when you are in close range of other students or in a small area, such as the front office, the lounge, or in hallways.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in every classroom. Please engage in the liberal and frequent application of hand sanitizer prior to leaving from and returning to your classroom.
Cleaning and disinfecting:
- Our facility is professionally deep-cleaned and sanitized once a week.
- Each classroom is cleaned, and surfaces are sanitized between classes.
Virtual courses continue!
- We know some of our students who still feel more comfortable taking their courses from home will be happy to know we are still offering virtual classes.
- We have several virtual classes available each week.
- We still offer our manikin delivery option for our “Defib Delivers” virtual courses program.
For more information on Santa Cruz County